Friendly and not in the least bit pretentious, Six Bay Road Hair Salon is as welcoming as a grandmother's kitchen. In fact, the shop is located in a charming blue house on Bay Road, accenting the comfortable at-home atmosphere. Under the care of the salon's patient and doting stylists, even the most timid in the crowd might dare to cut off that long, limp ponytail and try something new. Serving women, men and children, the salon specializes in cuts, color, highlights and lowlights.
- Hours: Tues-Wed 10-5 Thurs-Sat 930-7
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: MA Cosmetologist License ME Cosmetologist License
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Every Friday Night from 4-7 pm you can have your hair washed and blown dry for $25! Book any appt with Tiffany: www.styleseat.com/tiffanycantin
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Redken
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Eat right and get plenty of sleep.