The staff is friendly and knows their products well. Ronny,who has been in the business for 52 years, will tell you how a melon will complete a wonderful Italian meal of prosciutto and fresh cheeses and which melon to choose. The farm stand sells a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as some packaged foods.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 6am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Building at ground level with parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Farm grown fruits and vegetables, fresh cheeses, guacamole, salsa, ice cream, baked goods, jams and jellies, sauces, milk, dairy and grocery items.
- Specialties: Farm grown produce and locally made specialty items - jams, lobster bisque, salsa, ice cream, and bakery goods.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community respects us and what we have to offer.
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No