Where are displays
Tuesday, July 3
- Lynn: Red Rock Park. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Danvers: Plains Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Gloucester: The Boulevard. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Manchester: Singing Beach. Concert starts at 7:15 p.m. Fireworks 9:15 p.m.
Wednesday, July 4
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- : Derby Wharf. Live entertainment beginning at 7:15 p.m. with orchestra and military flyover. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Winthrop: Winthrop Bay. Parade at 9 a.m. Fireworks after dark..