With over 20 regions in Italy, Exective Chef and world traveler Liz Walkowicz has chosen 5 to focus a cooking series on entitled Flavors of Italy. Come join us as we learn more about the flavors found in the regions of Rome, Naples, Florence, Bologna and Venice. These classes are hands on cooking with a fabulous kitchen, knowledgeable chefs and amazing recipes. One thing is for sure, you won't go away hungry.
- Pappa al Pomodoro
- Gnocchi with Pesto
- Melon with Prosciutto
- Pear and Gorgonzola Sachetti all "4 Leoni" or Gnocchi with Summer pesto
- Ensalada "4 Leoni"
- Zucchini with Olive Oil, Basil and Garlic
- Chicken cutlets with parsely sauce
- Braised Fennel with Parmesan
- Biscotti alla Fiorentina
- Olive Oil Cake with Cherry Compote
Duration: 3 hours