Hamilton Board of Selectmen Agenda
Monday Sept. 8, 7 p.m.
7 p.m. Call to order - Memorial Room
7:02 p.m. • Household Hazardous Waste Day is scheduled for Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. till Noon, behind the Hamilton Town Hall. The event is open to Hamilton and Wenham residents. Details, including fee information is available on the home page on the www.hamiltonma.gov website
• Hamilton Public Safety Day Saturday September 21, 2013 at the Hamilton Public Safety Building from 10 am to 2 pm.
• Citizens Police Academy The Hamilton Police Department will run the Academy from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. for ten consecutive Tuesdays, Sept. 24 through Nov. 26. The course is designed to familiarize citizens with the operations and functions of the Police Dept., the Fire Dept and ECO. Applications are available at the PSB, Town Clerk’s Office and downloaded from the Hamilton Police page on the www.hamiltonma.gov website
• Patton Veterans Project, Inc. will host a second film making workshop for Veterans at the Patton Homestead on Asbury St, Tuesday Oct. 15 through Friday, Oct. 18. For more information go to www.pattonveteransproject.org
List of Board Openings:
o Finance & Advisory Committee (1)
o Historic District Commission (1)
o Planning Board ( 2 alternates)
o ZBA (1 alternate)
7:06 p.m. Public Comment (3 minutes on topics not already on the agenda)
7:09 p.m. Town Manager’s report
Chairman / Selectmen reports
• Permission to Myopia Hunt Club to hold a hunt parade on Town land and streets as part of the Fall Festival Celebration on Saturday morning, September 21, 2013
• Liquor Licenses:
• Gourmet Delights Catering for an event at the Community House on Thursday, September 19, 2013; for an event at the Community House Thursday October 3, 2013; and for an event at the Community House on Saturday October 5, 2013.
• Approve Minutes – August 12 – Regular Session
7:20 p.m. • North Shore Coaching Weekend presentation
• Review Warrant Articles for Fall Town Meeting
• Review H-W Public Library fees with Wenham
• Set date for next Board of Selectmen meeting
7:55 p.m. Consideration of topics for discussion at future Selectmen’s meetings.