Hamilton Board of Selectmen Agenda
Monday, Dec. 16, 2013
Memorial Room, Hamilton Town Hall
7 p.m. Call to order
• Hamilton Police Department and Santa will host an unwrapped toy collection for Boston Children’s Hospital, Saturday, Dec. 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please stop by the Public Safety Building with toy or not, and meet Santa. Parents invited to bring cameras.
• Council on Aging Christmas Party Monday, Dec. 23 at 10:45 a.m. at the Danversport Yacht Club, Entertainment by Stephen Collins, Yankee Swap to follow dessert. Call 978-468-5595 for details.
• List of Board Openings:
o Finance & Advisory Committee (1)
o Historic District Commission (1)
o Planning Board (2 alternates)
o ZBA (1 alternate)
7:06 p.m. Public Comment (3 minutes on topics not already on the agenda)
7:09 p.m. Town Manager’s report
Chairman / Selectmen reports
• Town Manager’s Evaluation by Jeff Stinson
• Approve Minutes Nov. 18, 2013 – Regular Session, Dec. 2, 2013- Regular Session and Dec. 4, 2013 –Board of Selectmen and H-W Recreation Department Joint Session
• Gift Acceptance Agreements to Patton Park Playground
Brick Donations $1,800 – 17 donors.
7:35 p.m. Liquor License Renewals:
All Alcohol Licenses for 2013
• 15 Walnut Vote
Common Victualler License Renewals for 2013:
• Jumbo House Vote
• Open Warrant for April 5, 2014 Annual Town Meeting
• Discussion of the reorganization of the Land Use Departments
• Set date for next Board of Selectmen meeting
8:15 p.m. Consideration of topics for discussion at future Selectmen’s meetings.