The following is an excerpt from the Wenham Police log:
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- At 12:32 p.m., threats were reported to police.
- At 1:25 p.m., an animal call was handled on Pleasant Pond.
- At 4:49 p.m., police arrested Michael E. Divone, 45, 8 Burnham Road, Wenham, and charged him with two counts of possession of a firearm without an FID card, failure to surrender his weapon/FID card and obstruction of justice. The arrest was made on Friend Ct.
- Larceny was reported on South Street at 6 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- At 1:35 p.m., a suspicious person was reported on Larch Row.
- At 5:35 p.m., mutual aid was given to Hamilton.
- At 7:51 p.m., a door or window was reported open at a Main Street business.
- A "prowler" was reported on Great Pond Road at 10:30 p.m. Police did not find anyone.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org