The following activity for the and comes from the Hamilton-Wenham Emergency Center log for Wednesday, April 13 through Thursday, April 14.
Wednesday, April 13
12:48 a.m. A fire alarm at Fulton Hall at was caused by an accidental activation or defective alarm.
9:12 a.m. A report of hazards at Morgan Street and Kimball Avenue was unfounded.
9:39 am. Traffic control was conducted Cherry Street.
10;05 a.m. Mutual aid was provided to a Sumac Drive address in Essex.
1:06 p.m. A carbon monoxide detector activation at a Grapevine Road address was accidental or caused by a defective alarm.
1:35 p.m. An alarm was activated at a Cherry Street address.
8:16 p.m. Somebody was transported to the hospital after a call for assistance at the Wenham police station.
9:16 p.m. A vehicle was towed after a motor vehicle crash on Arbor Street.
Thursday, April 14
8:46 a.m. Animal control was called for an animal call on Fiske Road.
12:16 p.m. Assistance was rendered at an Arbor Street address.
12:24 p.m. An animal call was handled over the phone.
1:13 p.m. A fire alarm activation on Grapevine Road was caused by an accidental activation or defective alarm.
4 p.m. A verbal warning was issued after trespassing was reported on Cedar Street.
8:54 p.m. An alarm activation at a Topsfield Road address was caused by an accidental activation or defective alarm.