Here at Hamilton-Wenham Patch, social media is a big deal. It's how we interact with you, answer your questions and get to see what's on your mind. is a weekly feature where we highlight your questions and thoughts you've shared on Facebook and other social media throughout the past week. We'll also point you to some new and interesting pages you may not have known about before.
- David Flynn commented that he at in Wenham, the was featured in the first of a new series called that will profile of a local golf hole each week through the end of the summer.
- “The Recycling Occupational Therapist” commented on last week’s column that p. He wondered why a Segway was better than walking since he said that it “gets in the way of either cars or pedestrians, uses energies and prevents exercise.”
- The most popular story on Hamilton-Wenham Patch’s Facebook page this week was a tie between three different stories: A , the about t and a story about how .
On Tuesday, we polled readers about which intersection they feel is the most dangerous in the two towns. Here's how people weighed in:
- Grapevine Road and Larch Row in Wenham, 19 votes
- Main and Cherry streets in Wenham, 15 votes
- Monument Street near the Wenham Tea House, 5 votes
- Bay and Walnut roads, Hamilton, 5 votes
Several other choices received one vote.
Facebook Page Of The Week
is very active on Facebook and this week there have been frequent updates from Soul Fest, the Christian music festival happening at Gunstock Ski Area in New Hampshire. Gordon has a high profile presence at the festival and has been keeping the social media world up to speed on what’s going on at Soul Fest.