Here at Hamilton-Wenham Patch, social media is a big deal. It's how we interact with you, answer your questions and get to see what's on your mind. Social Media Saturday is a weekly feature where we highlight your questions and thoughts you've shared on Facebook and other social media throughout the past week. We'll also point you to some new and interesting pages you may not have known about before.
- A story about Wenham Selectmen generated quite a bit of discussion of Facebook in the past week. Don Barker said he lives on nearby Ellis Avenue and it would inconvenience him and other talked about why a playground was built so close to the road.
- Last week’s Moms Talk Q & A, , got an excited comment from Trudy Reid, whose dog was pictured with the story.
- , where a rock was thrown through the windshield, also saw comments from some Facebook users who were disappointed to see the damage.
- The most popular story on Hamilton-Wenham Patch’s Facebook page this week was a story about how .
On Tuesday, . Here's how people weighed in:
- Indian, 5 votes
- Moderately-priced family restaurant, 4 votes
- A real breakfast diner, 2 votes
Several other choices receiving one vote included bakery and sandwich shop, ice cream parlor, Thai and a steakhouse.
Facebook Page Of The Week
Macaroni Kid Hamilton is a local website and newsletter where parents can get ideas of what is going on in the area. There’s a newsletter that comes out periodically with a great wrap-up on things to do with children but the Facebook page is always updated. This week, for example, it had posted about a block party in Gloucester and open art time in Hamilton.