Today is Wednesday, Sept. 28. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Weather: Cloudy and cooler – that’s the theme for Wednesday. The day will be cloudy with a better chance of sun later in the day with temperatures in the upper 60s.
2. Mother’s Club: One of the for the Hamilton-Wenham Mother’s Club comes on Wednesday night with the Membership Drive at , which is open to all North Shore mothers. Annual dues are $40. The event begins at 7:30 p.m.
3. Swan: The calendar says fall, but Hamilton-Wenham Patch user Kim Paratore told us this week she has seen two swan in Wenham Lake on the Route 1A side. We didn’t catch a glimpse ourselves but presumably they were enjoying the sunny weather in the 80s we saw this week.
4. Puppy: There’s a new puppy on the farm up at in Hamilton. Otis has a new playmate in Chase, who came from a sheep farm in New Hampshire where they raise Border Collies.
5. Hamilton Conservation Commission: Projects to repave Gregory Island Road and some grounds work at will both continue to undergo review from the Hamilton Conservation Commission on Wednesday at .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.