Today is Wednesday, Sept. 21. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Weather: Yippee – Wednesday is forecasted to be a sunny day with temperatures in to the lower 70s.
2. Eating Disorders: A local chapter of at at 7 p.m. The group is designed for men and women of all ages who are dealing with a variety of eating disorders and the group will “strive for balance and support for the underlying emotional causes.”
3. Generals sports: Wednesday is a big day for Generals sports. The cross-country teams, boys’ and girls’ soccer and field hockey are all in action. Boys’ soccer and girls’ soccer team . Field hockey faces Pentucket at home at the Parks and Rec field next to the library and the cross-country teams travel to Newburyport.
4. Early Release: It is Wednesday, which means early release day at the schools. As is the usual schedule on Wednesdays, get out at 12:45 p.m. and the and get out at 1:30 p.m.
5. Mosquitoes: The Northeast Mosquito Control District after a mosquito near . On Wednesday night, the at at 7:30 p.m. where it is scheduled to discuss, among other things, mosquito control.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.