Today is Tuesday, Nov. 22 Here are five things you need to know:
1. Perfect Fall: You’ve probably already heard that there will be quite a rainstorm rolling through on Wednesday, but don’t look past Tuesday. Temperatures will be in the 40s with sun…sounds great to us.
2. 28 at 15: is making Tuesday night the new “Wednesday night before Thanksgiving” with some . The fun gets going at 8:30 p.m.
3. Harvest: You have probably seen the signs all around town – Tuesday night is the at at 6:30 p.m. Performances will include students a cappella groups, plus the high school concert choir and Harmony. There will also be a bake sale and auction. The event is a fundraiser for the school’s music program and admission is free.
4. Gas: The least expensive gallon of gas in the two towns on Monday – as you think about filling up for your holiday trip – is $3.29 at , at the corner of Asbury and Highland streets in Hamilton. That’s a full 10 cents less than and downtown, plus at $3.79.
5. Turkey Day race: Looking for a warm-up race for Friday’s . There’s the 11th Annual Runs for the Pies on Thanksgiving in Ipswich. The 2.8-mile race begins at 8:20 a.m. If you register by Tuesday the fee is $5 and then goes up to $10. And what makes this race so much fun? Every 10th runner gets a free apple pie from Russell Orchards.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.