Today is Thursday, May 12. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Weather: The sun should reappear on Thursday – the forecast calls for a partly sunny day with temperatures into the 60s.
2. Generals Sports: The girls’ tennis team had a match against Rockport and plays the rescheduled match . The baseball team is at home at 3:45 p.m. at . Girls’ lacrosse also and boys’ lacrosse .
3. Celtics: The season is over for the Boston Celtics after losing to LeBron James and the Miami Heat on Wednesday night in Miami. For Boston sports fans, the Bruins now have our undivided playoff attention and the Sox continue plugging way, trying to get to .500.
4. Music Man: Brian Doser – known to most as the – makes one of his two weekly appearances at the on This is the perfect hour of entertainment for toddlers.
5. Wenham Planning Board: The meets at 7:30 p.m. at , where it will get updates on the Remington property on Pleasant Street, Shattuck Heights development on the Beverly line off Essex Street and an appeal of a development at the end of Nelson Avenue in Beverly, but in Wenham.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.