Today is Thursday, March 31. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Weather: Winter is not over yet. While Thursday will just be cloudy, some snow could fall on Thursday night. While it won’t be on par with the famous 1997 April Fool’s Storm, the ground may end up being coated with snow on Friday.
2. Open House: The businesses at 78 Willow St. in Hamilton (at the corner of Railroad Avenue) are all . , , Inner Access Holistic Inc. and All Allies Fine Art Restoration will all open its door for fun, fun and socializing from 7-9 p.m.
3. Water: The Wenham water supply is safe. Commissioner Ernest Ashley told the Wenham Board of Selectmen on Tuesday that although radioactivity has been detected in rainwater in Massachusetts, it is not in the Wenham water supply, which comes from a groundwater supply that takes years and decades to recharge while the half-life of the radioactivity is eight days.
4. Wenham parking ban: The in Wenham ends on Thursday. It runs The ban prohibited parking on the street from midnight to 8 a.m. for longer than an hour between Nov. 15 and March 31. Violators received a $15 fine.
5. School budget: The Hamilton-Wenham Regional School Committee and consider a vote on the 2012 school budget on Thursday night at 7 p.m. at .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.