Today is Thursday, Feb. 9. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Weather: Thursday will be warmer than a typical winter day – as has been the case so often this winter. There will be a mix of sun and clouds with temperatures rising into the mid-40s.
2. Powerball: The Powerball jackpot continues to grow and will be an estimated $310 for Saturday’s drawing after there was no big winner on Wednesday night. In Hamilton, Powerball tickets are sold at , , and plus in Wenham.
3. Trees: The plan to replant trees at in Wenham will go before the Wenham Planning Board at . Thirteen trees that sit between the Maples and a neighboring property were cut down and
4. Financial Aid: The college financial aid process continues to get more complicated and . The presentation is free and begins at 6 p.m. at . Jim Femia, a certified college planning specialist and a member of the National Institute of College Planners, will put it on.
5. School Budget: The School Committee’s Finance Working Group postponed its Wednesday meeting to Thursday morning and at the to go over the administration and School Committee’s initiatives. The on Thursday night at .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.