Today is Tuesday, Feb. 21. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Sun: Tuesday is forecasted to be a sunny day with temperatures that will rise well into the 40s.
2. Fat Tuesday: Tuesday is Fat Tuesday – marking the end of Mardi Gras before the start of Lent on Wednesday, a time of fasting and repentance for Christians leading up to Easter Sunday.
3. Office Hours: Hamilton-Wenham Patch Editor Bobby Gates and Advertising Manager Huntley Rainville are holding “office hours” on Tuesday morning at Dunkin Donuts in Hamilton. Readers can feel free to come by between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
4. Legos: A new time has been added for Thursday’s Lego-Palooza at Wenham Museum. A session at 3 p.m. has been added to the existing sessions at 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. that are all included with admission – just pre-register. It’s a chance for kids to dig into a huge variety of Lego building blocks to build whatever they can come up with.
5. Wenham Selectmen: The Wenham Board of Selectmen meet on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. at Wenham Town Hall with a several major issues in front of them, including taking the first steps in making a decision about which business will be awarded a package store license and taking another look at the 2013 budget along with the Finance Committee.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.