Today is Wednesday, April 6. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Yard as Habitat: A great program has been put together for this evening at , where participants will learn from an Audubon Naturalist about how to attract birds and butterflies by planting native wildflowers, shrubs and trees.
2. Powerball: For the second time in just a few weeks, there’s a lottery jackpot over $200 million. This time it is Powerball, where Wednesday night’s jackpot is estimated at $218 million. To buy a ticket locally, try , , , and .
3. 15 Walnut: After from 36 seats to 97 seats, on Monday received permission from the Hamilton Board of Selectmen to expand its liquor license to the entire premises.
4. Gas: The least expensive gallon of gas in the two towns on Tuesday was $3.57 per gallon for regular at . It was $3.59 at and and $3.79 at .
5. School budget: The Hamilton-Wenham Regional School Committee’s Finance Working Groups at the school’s central office at 7 p.m. to continue deliberations on the fiscal 2012 school budget, which is scheduled for a final vote by the at its 7 p.m. meting at .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.