Today is Thursday, April 21. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Kite Day: There’s some great April vacation fun hapenning at the on Thursday. will help attendees build their own kite from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. then join them in the Recreation Center Gym for a skill demonstration.
2. Lacrosse: The high school takes to the turf field at the Brigham Athletic Complex at to at . Look for coverage here on Hamilton-Wenham Patch.
3. Music Man: It’s vacation week, so we have to continue to pack the “Five Things” column with family-friendly stuff. He’s a hit every week - often for kids not even young enough to go to school. is at the at 10 a.m.
4. Tour de Cure: The American Diabetes Association will bring to Hamilton and Wenham . The tour received the approval of the Wenham Board of Selectmen earlier this week.
There are four routes – 15, 31, 62 or 100 miles – that will all start and end at the in Hamilton. We’ll tell you more as it gets closer.
5. Della Pina: The last day of the current exhibit at – – is Thursday. It is open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the gallery in downtown Wenham.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.