Today is Thursday, April 12. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Cloudy: Thursday will be a mostly cloudy day with a chance of showers with temperatures into the lower 50s.
2. Trash: If you have questions about the new trash, recycling and organics collection program, there’s yet another chance to get those questions answered on Thursday night at . There will be a at 6:30 p.m.
3. Grown Ups 2: You may likely remember that three years ago Adam Sandler and company spent some of the summer shooting scenes for the film “Grown Ups” on Chebacco Lake. Well, word is that there’s now a “Grown Ups 2” in the works, and at least some of it will be shot in Marblehead and Swampscott. Will the film crew return to Chebacco Lake? A casting director with the film says that no shooting locations have been finalized besides Marblehead and Swampscott.
4. Audubon Photos: We have several beautiful Audubon Society properties in the area, including and the in Wenham plus the Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary in nearby Topsfield. This summer, any photo you take at of the wildlife and landscapes in the state can qualify to win a $250 Audubon gift certificate in the Audubon Society’s statewide photo contest. You can submit a photo and read all the rules on Audubon’s website.
5. School Budget: The Hamilton-Wenham Regional School Committee plans to to both the Boards of Selectmen and Finance Committees from both Hamilton and Wenham on Thursday night. The meeting is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. at .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.