Today is Friday, May 25. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Electronics: Unfortunately, a rather unique opportunity on Saturday in Hamilton . The collection, which is being done by CRT Recycling, filled up on Monday. Starting July 7, the company will return to Hamilton to do collections for a fee. To register and pay, call 978-468-3095 or register online on CRT's website.
2. Tierney: U.S. Rep. John Tierney, the Congressman who represents Hamilton and Wenham in Washington, D.C., (and all the other Patch sites in the Sixth Congressional District) on Friday at 11 a.m. All you have to do is come to Patch between 11 a.m. and noon on Friday to take part in the discussion by asking a question and hearing what the Democrat from Salem has to say.
3. Pinkberry: Earlier this week . What we didn’t tell you is that all of its frozen yogurt will actually be free on Friday, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The new Pinkberry is located next to Depot Diner on Enon Street in North Beverly.
4. Girls Lacrosse: The girls’ is headed to the post season as the No. 12 seed in the Division 2 North sectional tournament. The team, which finished the season at 9-6, will take on No. 5 seeded (10-5-1) on Tuesday in Belmont at 3 p.m.
5. Library: A reminder as we head in to Memorial Day weekend that will be closed on Saturday – in observance of Memorial Day – in addition to the holiday on Monday. Hours on Friday are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The library will then reopen on Tuesday at 10 a.m.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.