Today is Wednesday, May 23. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Overcast: Wednesday will be an overcast day, with a mix of showers, drizzle and maybe even a thunderstorm. While it will be an improvement over the rainout on Tuesday, it won’t be a great day. Temperatures will get up to the uppers 60s.
2. Pinkberry: The frozen yogurt company Pinkberry – somewhat unknown in these parts but a growing (and popular) company that started seven years ago in California – is coming to North Beverly. The grand opening had originally been scheduled for Wednesday but, because of construction delays, has been bumped back to Friday.
3. Children’s Tea Time: The popular children’s tea time at returns on Wednesday. will bring to live Snow White starting at 3:30 p.m. The cost is $25 per person and reservations are required. Call the Tea House at 978-468-1398 to make a reservation.
4. Spring Concert: On Wednesday, it is the musicians at who will at 7 p.m. in the auditorium at .
5. Hamilton Conservation Commission: The Hamilton Conservation Commission meets on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. in Memorial Hall at , where the board will make a determination on whether a fence project and a deck around a pool require permit under the wetland laws.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.