Today is Wednesday, May 2. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Live Chat: Join us at 1 p.m. on Wednesday right here on Hamilton-Wenham Patch , the developers who are on the Mullen property in Wenham . Logon and ask away. If you can’t make it, e-mail any questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterward, we’ll bring you a story that includes the highlights.
2. Going Green: You might not recognize the name, but you very well may know his business. Robert Reid is the founder and owner of the Organic Garden Café on Cabot Street in Beverly and he will be at at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night. He’ll . Registration is requested so first thing on Wednesday call 978-468-5577 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Superintendent: The vetting process in the beings to wrap up on Wednesday with of finalists Michael Harvey, at , and Julia Phelps at the state Department of Secondary and Elementary Education in Malden.
4. Meet Us at the Field: Wednesday is the deadline to register for the at . The free event from 4-6 p.m. will include games and giveaways for kids plus a barbecue.
5. Patton Lights: The Hamilton Zoning Board of Appeals meets on Wednesday at 7 p.m. at , with several items in front of the board, including for the lights from 9:15 p.m. to 10 p.m. The board is also scheduled to continue a discussion on and .
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.