Today is Thursday, July 19. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Car Barn Lot Signs: The , where among the issues it will discuss is a proposal for a policy regulating signs on the car barn lot in the center of town, where . The board meets at 7 p.m. at .
2. Topsfield Fair jobs: If you are looking for a temporary job this fall, the Topsfeld Fair is hosting a job fair on Thursday to show-off to options. The job fair runs 5-8 p.m. in Coolidge Hall at the fairgrounds. The fair runs from Sept. 28 to Oct. 8 and some of the job openings include admissions, parking and security.
3. Read to a Dog: Tessie, a Labradoodle who is a great listener, will be at on Thursday afternoon to listen to kindergartners to third graders read to her. It is a great way for new readers to help build up their confidence. Sign-ups are required by calling the library.
4. Farm-to-Table: again hosts a Farm-to-Table dinner on Thursday night, with the theme this time being a “lavish night of paella and sangria. It starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $45 per person and available only by advance purchase from the farm stand.
5. Fall Sports Registration: Thursday is the one evening this week that fall sports registration at will be taken in the evening. Forms and payment will be taken in the athletic office from 6-7 p.m.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.