Today is Wednesday, April 25. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Hamilton Brush: The reopens on Wednesday for brush dropoff. It and is now open on the last Wednesday of the month from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. through October. Branches, grass clippings, and stones can be dropped off. Leaves cannot be dropped off and it is for Hamilton residents only.
2. Candidate Forum: The five candidates seeking the three open seats on the Hamilton-Wenham Regional School Committee will all appear at at on Tuesday at 7 p.m. Barbara Lawrence, Shelia MacDonald, Brett McKechnie, Melissa Even Moore and Bill Wilson will all appear.
3. Gas prices: For the first time in recent memory, gas prices are dropping. From Monday to Tuesday, the price of a gallon of regular dropped from $3.79 to $3.69 at in Hamilton. It was $3.85 on Tuesday at both and and $3.99 at .
4. Wenham Town Meeting Warrant: The warrant for Annual Town Meeting in Wenham has now to every household in the town in advance of the meeting at 1 p.m. on May 5. It was destributed on CD but hard copies are also available at .
5. Trash to Treasure: Great finds from yard sales and thrift shops can become part of “wonderful and fun floral designs.” On Wednesday evening, floral designer Priscilla Styer will show how it is done in a program called sponsored by the Hamilton-Wenham Garden Club. It starts at 7 p.m. at and is free.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.