My wife, Linda, and I have two Welsh Terriers...Ozzie and Harriet. (If you are younger than 39, you probably don't get it.)
If you have ever owned a terrier, you know that it is a special breed and somewhat headstrong. As a result of our experiences, I offer you the following Welsh Terrier Rules:
1. The Welsh Terriers are not allowed in the house.
2. Okay, the Welsh Terriers are allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The Welsh Terriers are allowed in all rooms, but have to stay off the furniture.
4. The Welsh terriers are only allowed on the old furniture.
5. Fine, the Welsh Terriers are allowed on all the furniture, but are not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. All right, the Welsh Terriers are allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The Welsh Terriers can sleep on the bed whenever they want, but not under the covers.
8. The Welsh Terriers can sleep under the covers anytime they want.
9. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the Welsh Terriers!
10. In all cases of dispute.... the Welsh Terriers rule!
Does any of this sound familiar to any of you? Tell us about yours!