Entertain New England LLC (“ENE”) is hosting a drawing for $500 cash in celebration of the company’s milestone 500th Facebook “Like” and first anniversary of the ENE brand.
To be eligible for entry in the drawing, an organization must have:
- 501(c)3 non-profit status in good-standing
- Its home office in one of the following communities: Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Marblehead, Middleton, Peabody, Salem, Swampscott, Topsfield, and Wenham
- A mission of helping children in some way, in one or more of these same communities
Entering is easy. Eligible organizations must complete these two actions by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, July 7:
- “Like” the ENE Facebook page, at www.Facebook.com/TheBostonDJ
- Post a public message on the ENE Facebook page Wall, from the organization’s own Facebook account
Only one entry is allowed per organization, and no late entries will be accepted.
“It’s always great to find another excuse to help children,” said ENE founder John Dudley, who has a toddler at home and whose wife is a social worker with a local special needs school. Other ENE team members are also parents to young children. Dudley is a two-time “Big” with Big Brothers of Massachusetts Bay, and a regular supporter of other children’s charities, including ENE’s 2014 Charity of Choice, The Children’s Room.
On Friday, July 11, Dudley will appear at a Beverly eatery and choose a winner by way of an online random name selecting program. After the organization’s eligibility is verified, a formal announcement of the winner will be made on ENE’s Facebook page shortly thereafter.