Please join us in the chapel for these quiet services to hear reflections from congregants (both musical and spoken about the traditional themes of Lent) and share communion.
- Feb. 20th: Peter Stewart on Peace
- Feb. 27th: Chris Davis on Fasting
- March 6th: Judy Brain on Penance
- March 13: Priscilla Deck offers a musical reflection on prayer
- March 20: Gary Wood offers a musical reflection
First Church in Wenham is an Open and Affirming Congregation of the United Church of Christ.
We are committed to loving each other as God loves us, freely and unconditionally. We welcome people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, races and ethnicities, mental and physical abilities, marital and socio-economic status into the full life, ministry and leadership of our faith community. We are committed to the mission of Christ's teaching of all encompassing love, peace and justice for all creation and reaching out to the community and the world in service, ministry, and care.