Today is Tuesday, Sept. 11. Here are five things you need to know:
1. More Sun: Tuesday is forecasted to be a sunny day – another great fall-like day with temperatures in the upper 60s getting close to 70.
2. Cantemus: Cantemus Chamber Chorus , either by making an appointment or showing up at the open rehearsal at 7:30 p.m. at . The chorus, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary, will be preparing for its December program “Twilight in New England.”
3. Gas: The least expensive gallon of regular gas was on sale for $3.79 on Monday at . Regular gas was on sale for $3.85 per gallon at and and $3.89 at .
4. Pets: When a family pet goes missing, the number one way to get out the word seems to be to print up a flier and tack it to utility poles, sign posts and around the neighborhood. In the past few days, we have seen posters up along Essex Street in Hamilton about a lost cat and a lost dog. But don’t forget about Patch. In just a minute or two, you can post the information to Patch as an announcement, complete with a photo.
5. Council on Aging: The Wenham Council on Aging meets on Tuesday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. at the . The council will get an update from Director Mary Beth Lawton and discuss the possibility of new members, among other things.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.