Today is Tuesday, Nov. 20. Here are five things you need to know in Hamilton and Wenham:
1. Streak: By continually mentioning all of our great weather hopefully we are not jinxing us, but we’re happy to report that another spectacularly beautiful fall day is in store for Tuesday, with partly sunny skies forecasted along with temperatures into the low 50s.
2. Craft Time: Green Meadows Farm hosts craft time on Tuesday at the farm. The farm educator gathers items from the farm “and magically creates some beautiful pieces for you all to take home.” Best of all, its free and open to the public. There are two sessions, one at 10:30 a.m. and another at 3:30 p.m.
3. Unemployment: The state Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development will release town-by-town unemployment data for October on Tuesday, including specific data for Hamilton and Wenham. Last month, the office said that the statewide unemployment rate went from 6.5 percent in September to 6.6 percent in October, even though 7,600 jobs were added.
4. Local 28: Tuesday night will be one of the biggest nights of the year at 15 Walnut, where “Local 28” will be playing live starting at 8:30 p.m.
5. Hamilton Planning Board: The Hamilton Planning Board has an “open discussion” planned for Tuesday night about downtown planning. The idea will be to "identify concepts and priorities” for economic development in the downtown. It will be part of its meeting that starts at 7 p.m. in the Memorial room at Hamilton Town Hall.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.