Today is Tuesday, Nov. 13. Here are five things you need to know in Hamilton and Wenham:
1. Falling: The temperature will drop over the course of the day on Tuesday, from high temperatures into the 60s on Monday and lows only getting into the 50s overnight, the temperature will get down into the 40s by dinnertime on Tuesday. The sky will be cloudy with the chance of showers.
2. Wenham Leaves: Collection of loose leaves along the roadside and curbside in Wenham continues on Tuesday in the Lord’s Hill neighborhood off Topsfield Road (Route 97). We will post updates on the collection schedule as we get them.
3. Bullying: Dr. Elizabeth Englander is an expert on the topic of bullying behavior in children and teenagers and she is coming to the two towns on Tuesday night. Her presentation is open to parents and the public on Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the auditorium at Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School.
4. Report Cards: Reports cards for students at Miles River Middle School are going home with students on Tuesday, as students all across the district return to school after a four day weekend after a professional development day and the Veterans Day holiday.
5. Wenham Selectmen: The Wenham Board of Selectmen meet on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Wenham Town Hall, where it will again consider an application for a package store liquor license at Richdale and open a public hearing on setting this year’s tax rate.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.