Today is Thursday, Jan. 10. Here are five things you need to know in Hamilton and Wenham:
1. Sun: Thursday is forecasted to be a sunny day, with temperatures getting up into the 40s again with wind blowing between 11 and 15 miles per hour.
2. Dog: There will be a dog hearing in Wenham on Thursday evening. The animal control officer is holding a public hearing “on the possible dog restraint” of a dog that lives at 30 Hilltop Dr. and has allegedly attacked other dogs. It is scheduled for 6 p.m. at Wenham Town Hall.
3. Armenia: Ruth Thomasian from the Project SAVE Armenian Photographic Archives in Watertown appears at Pingree School at 9 a.m. on Thursday. The event is open to the public and part of a visit next month from two Armenia teachers.
4. Honk!: This year’s musical at Miles River Middle School – Honk! - opens on Thursday night at the Ferrini Dramatics Center at Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School. It is a adaptation of “The Ugly Duckling” and appropriate for all ages. Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for seniors and students and can be reserved via e-mail at email@example.com or be purchased at the door. Thursday night’s show is at 6 p.m. and shows are at 7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
5. Mullen: The Wenham Planning Board meets on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at Wenham Town Hall, where it will get an update from Wise Living about the status of an application for the project to redevelop Penguin Hall on the Mullen property on Essex Street.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.