Today is Tuesday, Dec. 4. Here are five things you need to know in Hamilton and Wenham:
1. Beautiful: There’s another beautiful day coming up on Tuesday, with again sunny skies and temperatures into the 50s.
2. Gas: The least expensive gallon of gas in both towns on Monday was $3.47 at G & M Motors. It was selling for $3.49 at both Oliver Gulf and Hamilton Convenience in downtown Hamilton and $3.79 at Fallon’s in Wenham.
3. Games: The Hamilton Council on Aging starts off with a new afternoon activity – board games. The games will be played at the Hamilton Council on Aging/Meetinghouse starting at 1 p.m. for the next three Tuesdays.
4. Rhythm and Rhyme: Hamilton-Wenham Library hosts one of its free, drop-in story times on Tuesday called Rhythm and Rhyme. It runs from 3-4 p.m. and is designed for preschoolers and kindergartners and features stories and a craft.
5. Wenham Selectmen: The Wenham Board of Selectmen meet twice on Tuesday – once in the morning and again in the evening. At 7 a.m., the board meets with the Government Study Committee at Wenham Town Hall. The board then returns to Town Hall at 7 p.m. for a regular Tuesday night meeting, where the agenda includes a report from Powers and Sullivan on the fiscal 2012 audit.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.