Today is Monday, Dec. 10. Here are five things you need to know in Hamilton and Wenham:
1. Rain: It looks like Monday is shaping up to be a rainy day, almost from start to finish. When it’s not raining it will be cloudy an foggy but warm – with temperatures close to 60.
2. Community Preservation Act: The deadline to submit an application for a project to be funded by Hamilton Community Preservation Act funds during the next cycle is Monday. Applications are due at Hamilton Town Hall by noon.
3. Wreaths: For two years, Wreaths Across America had come through Hamilton and Wenham and made a stop around lunch time. Last year the tour was rerouted through Topsfield, and they will follow that route again with a stop at the Topsfield Fairgrounds.
4. Holiday Assistance: The deadline to make a donation to the Hamilton-Wenham Holiday Assistance is Monday. All donations go directly to families with school-age children who attend Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District public schools.
5. Hamilton Selectmen: The Hamilton Board of Selectmen are meeting on Monday night at 7 p.m. at Hamilton Town Hall, where the board will have a working session to go over funding sources for the town and finding new areas for revenue.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.