It's the weekend before Christmas and while shopping is definitely something some of us will be doing, here are 5 options for things to do to keep busy and get in the spirit locally.
1. will be held Friday at 4 p.m. on School Street. The party is free to attend.
2. Get your hair done -will be held at from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Your hair will be washed and styled for $25.
3. Fireside Noel at the Community House is this Saturday. Advance tickets at $10, $12 at the door on Saturday. To buy tickets, call 978-468-4818 or go to www.communityhouse.org.
4. My Daddy Rocks! will also be at the Community House on Saturday. The time of this event is 11:30 a.m. Tickets are $8.
5. Oh Christmas Tree - There are plenty of opportunities to get your tree locally if you haven't already.
For more thing to do this weekend, look at the events calendar.