Starting Thursday, Hamilton-Wenham Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You’ll find useful and fun lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists or kids activities.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
The List: Five Downtown Stops to Make Before the Super Bowl
- : Get all the big game essentials – chips, dip and some wings.
- : Grab a bottle of aspirin that you may need to get going on Monday morning after a good time on Sunday night.
- : Pick up some drink essentials; beer, wine or liquor.
- : You can get some half-time sweets for your guests.
- : If you won’t be staying in – either you won’t be hosting or won’t be headed out to a friend’s house – here’s a great place to grab the game on the flatscreen TVs.