1. Fall: Tuesday is forecasted to be a classic fall day, with partly sunny days with temperatures in the 60s with a light east wind.
2. Pool: The Wenham Community Preservation Committee is meeting on Tuesday night with plans to consider funding for the new pool that is proposed at Patton Park. The $2.5 million project will go before Hamilton Special Town Meeting voters next month where they will decide whether they want to use Community Preservation Act money toward the project. The Wenham CPC will consider the same question, among other possible projects, when it meets in Burnham Hall at the Wenham Museum at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
3. Medicare: Open enrollment for Medicare starts on Tuesday and runs through Dec. 7. The enrollment period, for residents age 65 and older, is for coverage that begins on Jan. 1. If you are already in a Medicare plan, you do not need to make any changes but you can, for example, change from a Medicare Advantage plan back to original Medicare or change from original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan.
4. Trustees: The Trustees of the Reservations had an anonymous “loyal donor” offer to match donations up to $50,000 through Oct. 15 – and that is Tuesday. The Trustees, which owns and operates Appleton Farms in Hamilton and Ipswich, was $9,000 away from its goal as of last Friday.
5. Selectmen: The Wenham Board of Selectmen meets on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Wenham Town Hall, where the board is slated to take positions on warrant articles for the Nov. 5 Special Town meeting and close the warrant, among other agenda items.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.