It is Tuesday, Sept. 17. Here are five things you need to know in Hamilton and Wenham:
1. Sunny: After the coldest morning so far this fall, temperatures are forecasted to get into the low or mid-70s on Wednesday under sunny skies.
2. Belle: Beauty and the Beast’s Belle will be at Wenham Tea House on Wednesday afternoon for tea. Her appearance is part of the tea house’s regular schedule of Disney characters making an appearance for tea and treats. It runs from 3:30-5 p.m.
3. Babies and Books: The Babies and Books program – which has deep roots in Hamilton and Wenham - resumes for the fall on Wednesday at Shore Country Day School on Route 1A in Beverly. Babies and Books is for infants to 2-1/2 years and starts at 9:30 a.m. Big Kids and Books is for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 years-old and starts at 10:30 a.m. Classes run 45 minutes and are 45 minutes and happen in the Library Tech Room on the second floor of the school’s Brian A. Walsh Science Center.
4. North of Boston: The monthly North of Boston Sales Meeting, hosted by the Convention and Visitors Bureau, happens on Wednesday morning at 8:30 a.m. at SpringHill Suites at 43 Newbury St. in Peabody. The group discusses items such as creating a Destination Planner for the region.
5. Seniors: Seniors at Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School will join their parents to meet with the guidance staff on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. It is the start of, arguably, the most exciting year of their school career.
To find out what is going on today in Hamilton and Wenham, check out our events listings.