Invite a friend
World of Wizarding
Join us for this Harry Potter themed program, featuring reading, crafts and spells. Registration required, for students in grades 3-5.
More About Hamilton-Wenham Library
The Hamilton-Wenham library, located right on the border between the towns, is the only two-town library in the state. It occupies a beautiful building at the corner of Union and Linden streets and offers thousands of books plus many of the features of a modern library, including DVDs, CDs and downloadable books. It also offers a full reference desk, a children's room and plenty of parking.
Other events here
- HW Library Spring Children's Program Schedule Now Available Daily, 9:00 am–8:00 pm
- Mother’s Group: Toddlers Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Rhythm & Rhyme Storytime April 23, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Marine Life Underwater Photography Today, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Literary Luncheon Book Club Today, May 21, 11:30 pm–12:30 pm
- Legomania April 24, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Cribbage Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Mother’s Group: Infants Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Monday Knitting Group Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Fun & Finances: The Cost of Today's Senior Living Thu, Jun 6, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm