Invite a friend
Oochworld's Positive Spin
Join motivational speaker, Brett Outchcunis "Ooch", as he uses music, magic, imagination, yos-yos and dance to put on spin on the challenges of growing up. Recommended for children in K-8. No registration necessary, free and open to the public, so bring a friend. See his website: www.oochworld.com to see what he's all about.
More About Hamilton-Wenham Library
The Hamilton-Wenham library, located right on the border between the towns, is the only two-town library in the state. It occupies a beautiful building at the corner of Union and Linden streets and offers thousands of books plus many of the features of a modern library, including DVDs, CDs and downloadable books. It also offers a full reference desk, a children's room and plenty of parking.
Other events here
- HW Library Spring Children's Program Schedule Now Available Daily, 9:00 am–8:00 pm
- Mother’s Group: Infants Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Monday Knitting Group Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Inspirational Evenings: "Miracles" April 1, 2013 / April 8, 2013 / April 22, 2013 / April 29, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
- Monday Night Book Group Tomorrow, May 20, 7:15 pm–8:30 pm
- Mother’s Group: Toddlers Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Rhythm & Rhyme Storytime April 23, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Marine Life Underwater Photography Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Literary Luncheon Book Club Tue, May 21, 11:30 pm–12:30 pm
- Legomania April 24, 2013 / May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm