Wenham Board Of Selectmen Agenda
Tuesday, July 10, 7 p.m.
Wenham Town Hall – 138 Main St.
7 p.m. Welcome And Overview Of Agenda; Statements Or Questions By Public; Presentations By Guests Or Staff Announcements
- New Flag Program — Update
- Letter from State Sen. Bruce Tarr regarding 2012 MassWorks Infrastructure Program
- Letter from Robert Nunes, Deputy Commissioner and Director of Municipal Affairs, Massachusetts Department of Revenue regarding local technical services.
- Pleasant Pond Stickers are available in the Police Department and Town Clerk’s Office — Note: Vehicle Registration (plate #) is a prerequisite for stickers
Appointments — Boards, Committees and Commissions
7:15 p.m. New Business
A. Fall Special Town Meeting
Discussion of dates and Open Warrant
B. Proclamation - Board of Selectmen proclaim July 26 as Wenham Americans with Disabilities Act Day
C. FY 2012 Closing – Final Line Item Transfers
D. Massachusetts Municipal Association — Pakistani Delegation
F. Executive Business
2. To discuss strategy sessions in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with non-union personnel.
- Interim TA Contract
- Finance Director
- Treasurer Collector Contract
- Interim Council on Aging Director
G. Possible Action on contracts - Interim TA Contract, Finance Director, Treasurer Collector Contract and Interim Council on Aging Director
7:45 p.m. Reports
Essex Regional Retirement System Advisory Council Meeting – June 20
Hire of new DPW employee
Chairman - Report on Declaration of Surplus Property - Police Department
-Primer for Open Meeting Law on July 26
7:50 p.m. Minutes
8:15 p.m. Anticipated Meeting Adjournment