Trustees Looking for Special Events Volunteers at Appleton Farms
- Organization: Trustees of the Reservations
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): events run all year
- Contact person: Holly Hannaway
- Phone: 978-356-5728 x15
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.thetrustees.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/nort…
Appleton Farms is looking for volunteers to help hosts a variety of seasonal special events annually that include Owl Moon in January, Maple Sugaring in March, Garlic Harvest in July, Meet the Machines in August, Family Farm Day in September, Strolling of the Dairy Herd and Fall Harvest Dinner in October and The Farm Nisse December.
Event volunteers will work alongside farm staff and can pick and choose events and support roles, whether big or small. Common special event roles may include welcoming the public, assisting with refreshments, helping with activities, pre-event logistics, helping with public relations and marketing. Each event is different and fun.